Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Brake For Spring Flowers!

Happy Thursday! Are you enjoying your week. Mine has been uneventful, which is ok by me.  Today I managed to get things around the house done, and I finally finished my Sociology class...Wahooo...one more class down, and a lot to go.  Yes, I already graduated, but I am continuing on with school towards my bachelors degree in nursing. I have decide I may be a life time student...LOL....Anyways, I am thrilled to have another class under my belt.  The question now, to take a summer class or not.  I am leaning towards taking a class.  I'm afraid if I stop, I will never go back.....What would I do with all my free time...UMmmmm I can think of plenty...
   Is the sun shining where you are??? Not here, it is raining, but I really can't complain, as I haven't seen rain in weeks. Today, I am sharing a nice springy card with you.  This stamp from I Brake For Stamps is one of my favorites. It is definitely one of my "go to" stamps for any occasion.  The name if the stamp is Flower Pots (and you can get this stamp as well as your total purchase for 10% off, when you use my DT code  SAVE10KRISTEN).  
   Well, that is all I got today, but I hope all you MOMs out there have a wonderful Mother's Day and weekend. Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your card Kristen!
Pretty image among those adorable papers and embellishments...
TFS~

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty. Love the design papers abd colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous coloring, love this image and the layout of your card. Happy Mother's Day!