Friday, September 4, 2015

Holiday CHeer





   Happy Friday!!! I hope you have had a wonderful week thus far. Honestly, I felt as though it was the longest week EVER!  My kids went back to school on Tuesday and I feel like the days have been longer and we are struggling trying to adjust to the new schedule.  On a better note, the kids are off today and so am I, so we are celebrating our last weekend of the summer in Maine.....My favorite!
   Before we hit the road, I wanted to share my creation for this weeks Primary challenge at Stampotique Originals, which is being hosted by Sue Davies, and here is what Sue had to say "Take 2 of the 3 primary colours (and the colours that they create when mixed) and just use these on your creation. You can also use black and white if you like. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create." 
   As you can see, I missed the "colors they create when mixed" part of the challenge whooops!  I used another one of Kate Cranes new stamps, which is called Christmas Boots.  I then used a quote from one of my favorite Christmas movies: Elf, to great this mini journal page.  Well, that is all I have for today, Pop on over to the Designers challenge and check out their amazing creations.  Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

Sue said...

This is brilliant Kristen, I love this new stamp and red and green are my favourite Christmas colours. Am I the only person alive that hasn't seen Elf lol xx