Thursday, May 12, 2016

Scribbles......



   Happy Thursday!! I am happy to say that I have been super busy crafting lately.  I finished my BSN two weeks ago and I have been crafting ever since...LOL...
   Today I want to share a journal page I created for this weeks Stampotique Designers Challenge.  This weeks hostess is Arwen, ad here is way Arwen has to say: "I want to see scribbles in your projects this week, that can be by hand or by stamp, just add some scribbles".  Love, Love, Love this challenge...I always start a journal page the same way.  I first look at the challenge and then pick my stamps and then I just start messing around.  I never know how it's going to end up, which is exactly what happened with this page.  I knew I wanted to make my own background, so I used Cracks by France papillon, and just stamped the entire background so it looked as if it was designer paper.  I then hand drew circles, and then colored them in with copics.  I used Kate Crane's Ruff stamp for my focus point, and for my scribbles, I used my white gel pen and scribbled some words in the circles.  
    Wanna play????  Head on over to Stampotique and check out what the rest of the DT came up with for this weeks challenge....

No comments: